Monday, January 2, 2012

Makes Me Smile

I couldn't be more excited about what this new year has in store for Meezy and I.  On that note, this post is about a couple of things that have made me very happy lately!  Our friends, Casey and Rachel, welcomed their precious baby girl, Madison, into the world last week.  I got to meet her and visit with the parents, and everyone is doing great!  Here I am holding the new addition to their family:


We traveled to Amarillo for the weekend to celebrate a late Christmas and the new year with my in-laws.  I love spending time with that side of the family since we only get to see them every couple of months, especially my nephews and nieces.  My niece, Kaitlyn, is always so sweet and comes up and pats my pregnant belly when she gives me a hug.  Her little brother, Noah, is a ham and makes me smile and laugh with his funny comments.  My other sister-in-law also has two little young ones, and they are a joy to be around.  At one point, her son KC snuck off into the other room where our dog Riley was in his crate, and proceeded to feed him some dog food through the slats.  Every time Riley would eat a piece, KC would giggle and say, "NICE!"  It was adorable.  Here are a couple of videos I took:

 



I look forward to many more smiles happening in 2012. 

No comments: