Friday, May 20, 2011

Swimsuit Season

If you're like me, you're not exactly ready for swimsuit season.  Unfortunately, the weather isn't going to wait for me to get in shape, so I'm going to have to make do with the way my body looks right now!  I'm not really thrilled about going to the Wet Republic pool in Vegas next month, because the bodies there are going to be ridonk.  My plan is to just hide out in the bungalow and drink. Lol. I don't think I'll be buying a new swimsuit this year, but I did shop around to find a cute cover-up.  I imagine I'll be spending most of my time around the pool wearing it, so might as well find a good one!  I went to the Banana Republic Factory Store in Orlando a couple of days ago, and I found the perfect one.  Of course I can't find a picture of it online, so this similar one at Piperlime will have to do:


The one I got actually has the tie right below the part where the V-neck ends instead of at the bottom.  It is sheer and the sleeves are cinched at the end, instead of folded over like the one shown above.  You get the idea, though!  It seriously works wonders.  It's very good at hiding imperfections, while still accentuating the assets, if you know what I mean.  It was a bit pricey, at $55, but I think I'll be putting it to good use.    

No comments: