Sunday, May 29, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

I've become a tad bit obsessed with fabulous shoes and handbags.  I decided to branch out and get a Michael Kors bag instead of sticking to my usual brand, Coach.  I heard Neiman Marcus Last Call was having a 30% off sale, so I figured this was a good time to try something new.  I saw this bag and immediately fell in love with it:

  Michael Kors Gansevoort Shoulder Satchel, Green

I tend to stick with "boring" bags that are either black, white, or brown.  Since green is my favorite color, though, it didn't take much convincing me for me to step outside my comfort zone.  I'm definitely loving this purchase, and will probably consider Michael Kors in the future as well.  My favorite parts are the pockets on the ends that are perfect for items I use often and want to get to quickly (cell phone, keys, chapstick, etc). 


What goes well with a beautiful handbag?  A killer pair of shoes!  Still taking advantage of the NM Last Call sale, I picked up these summer heels for a wedding in July.  I'm sure I'll be wearing them before then, because they're just too cute.  I usually think L.A.M.B. shoes (from Gwen Stefani) are a bit too crazy for me, but these were right up my alley.  It's gonna be a fashionably fabulous summer!

No comments: