Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy birthday, BFF!

This past weekend we celebrated my best friend's birthday at Hotel Zaza.  Jenn and I have been friends for more than ten years, and even though it would be easy to hate her because she's so darn gorgeous - I love her to death!

Jenn and I 

Friends for 10+ years - me, Jenn, Rachael, Bryan

My cutie husband

As Jenn put it, we partied like rock stars and had an awesome time.  This definitely qualified as my one time a year to drink alcohol, Lol.  There was a wedding reception going on at the hotel at the same time as our party, and they just so happened to have a photo booth.  Yeah, we crashed it.  Hilarious photos ensued.

As if that night wasn't fun enough, my hubby also gave me my birthday present over the weekend.  You know that little weight loss bet we made, that I lost by the tiniest of margins?  Well, he decided to let me win as my birthday present.  Best. Husband. Ever.  New York, US Open, The Book of Mormon play...here we come!!!    

No comments: