Monday, September 12, 2011

Personalized Art

I was on Zulily.com the other day (yes, dang it, I've signed up for another discount site that sends me daily emails), and I came across some really cute artwork for a kid's room. 


I love how the paintings are simple, but they use bold colors and include a child's name.  I thought about ordering one, and then realized I could probably just paint one like this myself.  I'd probably do one with an orange background and a green frog, or a green background and an orange dump truck.  Either way, it shouldn't be that hard, and it should save some money.  If you don't have any artistic ability, you can check out the paintings for purchase here.  I'm soooo looking forward to our doctor's appointment where we get confirmation of the sex, because I'm ready to order some bedding and start personalizing things!   

No comments: