Saturday, October 6, 2012

Lowering the Crib

Last weekend, our kiddo started crawling, so I lowered his mattress in his crib.  I figured within the next two months, he'd start pulling up, and we'd have to make sure he didn't run the risk of ever falling over the side rail.  I wanted to make sure we were ahead of the game, so we weren't caught off guard when the time came.  Well, good thing I was proactive because our little stinker didn't waste any time!  Meezy caught him on video pulling up to a standing position in his crib this morning.  I can't believe he's already doing this at 7 1/2 months.  I get the feeling the next couple of months will be quite interesting around our household. (His little contented chuckle in the video below, as he gets upright, cracks me up every time).


No comments: