Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Six Years and Counting

Meezy and I celebrated six years of marriage on Sunday.  And by celebrated, I mean we drove back from Mo Ranch, unpacked the car, and went to sleep!  Lol.  We were pretty tired from our trip, so we took it easy.  With all the amazing things we've done since we got married, it's funny to say that this past year was the craziest!  But, having a kiddo will shake up your life for sure.  Everything is different.  I think this past year has been the most telling for our relationship.  It really showed how strong we are as a couple.  If you don't have a supportive, loving spouse when you bring a child into this world, you will not have a good outcome.  Lucky for me, I hit the husband jackpot in this category.  I am SO glad Meezy is an amazing father, which makes me love him even more as my husband.  He helps out in so many ways, not just because he loves our son, but because he loves me. I'm a lucky girl, and I look forward to many, many more happy years with my partner.

Throwing down an old school pic from 2002!

No comments: