Monday, March 8, 2010

Two Peas in a Pod

The hubby and I were watching SNL's The Best of Will Ferrell DVD over the weekend and cracking up constantly.  Since it is just a compilation of sketches from the live show, the audience laughter and reactions can be heard on the DVD.  We were watching one sketch where he's imitating Robert Goulet, and at one point he yells out, "Nature!  Goulet."  Jer and I died laughing, and then realized that no one in the audience had laughed at that, or at least not loud enough to be captured on the recording.  That made it even funnier that we simultaneously laughed at something that apparently other folks wouldn't find funny.  I think that pretty much sums up our relationship.  We might march to the beat of a different drummer than the rest of you, but at least the two of us are marching to the same beat.  I can't imagine having more in common with someone than I do with Jer.  He's my perfect complement.       

No comments: