Jude loves puzzles and is really good at them, so my sister had a custom puzzle made for him. It was pretty neat!
My favorite part of celebrating my kids' birthdays is reminiscing about the funny things they said over the prior year. Here are some highlights from Jude's third year:
- "Daddy, lift me up, you naughty bird." (36 months)
- "Santa is outside and he just said, 'It's Christmas, Judie'!" (37 months)
- "I'm just pretending you're a toilet." (38 months)
- "Is that man a llama?" (39 months)
- "Is nobody gonna be my best friend around here?" (40 months)
- "Mom, get rid of my boogers so I don't pick them." (41 months)
- "The pants peed itself." (42 months)
- "My penis is too long!" (43 months)
- "Why are you being so annoying to me?" (44 months)
- "Dad, you're bad at this game. Let me just help." (45 months)
- "Have fun being boring." (46 months)
- "I wanna see a picture of you guys marrying someone else." (47 months)
I love this little stinker so much! He's already starting to sound out words and has an amazing memory. He remembers the lyrics to songs on the radio and can name them from just hearing the beginning of the music or seeing the album cover (on the screen in our car). I can't wait to see what this year has in store for him.