Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

My family got together on Easter to have lunch and an egg hunt for the kiddos.  It's so fun that my sisters and I have kids around the same age, because they're starting to be able to play together.  It's also just great to be surrounded by a lot of loving people!  It was a beautiful day and we got a bunch of wonderful pictures out of it:


My handsome boy trekking across the bridge

Nieces Olivia and Bella

Silly boy in the playhouse

Niece Lexie

Perfect photo!

Niece Bella breaking into the candy

Sis Jo and her beautiful daughter, Olivia (Good luck during those high school years, Jo!)

Such a ham!

Couldn't ask for a better family! I love them to pieces.

Dutch's Oma and Opa are truly wonderful!

Pbbbbt!

Fun with Dad on the slide

Dutch's first attempt at basketball.  Not too shabby!

Making silly faces on the window, like his Oma taught him.

Filling our basket with loot

Niece Olivia caught a big fish

Dutch's first meeting with a fish

He LOVED playing with his Oma

My sweet baby boy

No comments: