Monday, May 11, 2015

Derby Day 2015

I don't usually care about the Kentucky Derby, but this year we went to a party at our neighbor's house with a few other families in the neighborhood.  I invited my sister's family along, and we got in the spirit by having our husbands and kids join us in some festive attire.







The party was only a couple doors down, so we walked over to it. It was pretty funny how bright our outfits were!


There was catered food, a bar serving mint juleps and champagne w/strawberries, betting on the races, and tons of kid activities set up.




Have I mentioned how much I love my neighborhood and the people in it? We had a great time catching up with neighbors we already knew, meeting new ones, and cheering on the horses. I'll leave you with my sweet boys wearing their derby hats.



No comments: