Thursday, October 17, 2013

National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

October 15th was National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.  I'll be honest, it was a tough day for me.  The 16th was as well.  I would say that I've handled my miscarriages pretty darn well, considering the circumstances.  I'm not going to rehash all the details - you can read them here.  But, there are still times where they cross my mind, and I get choked up.  These past two days were especially emotional because my dear friends, Brandon and Ericka, have been in my thoughts.  I talked about them last month, when the well we helped build in their honor was completed.  They are ready to share their story with the world, and I would appreciate you taking a few minutes to read it. It can be found here.  

As a reminder, I am always here if you or someone you know needs a confidante.  You're not alone, it's okay to grieve, and it's okay to talk about it.

xoxo




No comments: