Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Baby Shower Gifts

Apologies for the lack of blog posts - I have been going and going from morning to night every day for the past couple of weeks.  I wish I could say it's about to slow down, but I seriously doubt it!  Maybe I'll get a chance to catch up on a couple of posts when I'm laid up after my second spinal injection tomorrow.  We'll see.  But anyways, I wanted to give a shout out to my friend, Sara, who runs Cute Sewn In.  I ordered a few personalized items from her for my bff Jenn, who is due next month.

 
Jenn's son will be named Parx, and she is doing blues, oranges, and greens in his room.  I got to pick out the colors, lettering, and fabrics for the burp cloths from Sara's galleries, and then she brought them to life!  I also ordered an adorable onesie with an embroidered tie.  She has TONS of items you can get personalized, for kids of all ages, so check out her website!  She has very reasonable prices.  Happy shopping!

No comments: