Sunday, November 25, 2012

Nine Months Old

Life with a nine month old can be exhausting!  I've always got to be on my toes.  Dutch's crawling has gotten much faster, and he can stand up unassisted for quite a long time now.  He can turn and take a step from one thing to another if he holds on to something in-between, but no outright walking just yet!  He is so observant and loves focusing on people's movements.  He doesn't want to sit on the ground and play with toys anymore, he prefers to be standing up while doing EVERYTHING!  He can still be clingy with me at times, but he does just fine when being watched by other people.  While Meezy and I went to Vegas, my mom took care of him for 2 days, and my sister took care of him for 2 days.  He did perfectly fine with them and slept through the night every night.  I get so many comments when I take him out in public about his temperament and how well-behaved he is.  I'm not really sure how much credit we can take for that, because I think we might just be lucky, but it's refreshing to hear nonetheless.  He really is a joy.  Here's a few pics of my healthy, happy, handsome 9 month old.







No comments: