Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Growing Up Fast

I really didn't think that becoming self-employed would mean I had even less time to blog than before!  I can't complain, though, because I'm contributing more to our savings than I originally expected to.  I'm also getting to spend more time with Dutch than I would had I stayed in a traditional office environment.  All in all, I'm in a good place, and I'm enjoying every moment of seeing my son grow up.  Speaking of that, he's growing up fast!  Here are a couple of videos of some recent advances:

Dutch has started laughing very deeply and loudly when we play certain games with him.  Best sound in the world!



He's also started crawling.  This video was taken just one day after he crawled for the first time, so he's still looking pretty slow and unsteady.  Things are moving along quickly, though, and the babyproofing has become a priority! (cameo appearance by Dutch's cousin, Lexi).



No comments: