Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Eight Months Old

This past month has brought so many changes for our little guy.  He started crawling and, before we knew it, he was pulling up on everything.  He has become a bit of a mama's boy, but can you blame him?  We spend a lot of time together, and I am usually the one who feeds him, so it follows that he wants to be around me more often!  Luckily it's not so severe that he cries when I leave.  He just wants me to hold him if he can see me in the room.  If I leave, he's just fine with whoever is watching him.  We had to baby proof our house over the past couple of weeks since he crawls around and tries to get into everything.  Unfortunately his favorite toys are power cords and headphones.  If he spots one of them across the room, he'll make a beeline for it.  All his new skills have forced me to constantly keep a tidy house!  He will pick up anything and everything he finds on the ground, so vacuuming occurs quite often.  Here are a few pics of my sweet 8 month old!




 

No comments: