Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Times

My family has had a rough couple of weeks, so I thought I'd make a post about some happier times.  Recently my in-laws came into town for a visit, and we had a great time!  We went to the Dallas World Aquarium and had some pool time at my aunt's house.  Here are some pics from that week:

My brother-in-law Cary with his two kiddos, checking out the waterfall

Dutch playing with his Oma

He's not so great at sitting up yet!

Cousins!

Uncle Seth, Aunt Michal-ann, and cousin KC with Dutch

Michal-ann and Cary enjoying the pool with their kiddos

And here are some other random pictures from the past couple of weeks:

Dutch's daycare sends me pictures throughout the day and I love it!

Sup ladies?

Meezy snuck a picture of us napping

Dutch's first trip in the shopping cart

No comments: