Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Little Preppy Boy

This past weekend we went to the wedding of my childhood best friend, Amy.  We grew up across the street from each other, so we spent countless hours together.  Her sister was my sister's age, so they were best friends as well.  It was a lot of fun!  What's funny now is that Amy married a guy with the same name as my husband.  Not just same first name, same middle name as well.  Smart girl!  I did a reading during the wedding, and the bride and groom were standing right in front of me as I read I Corinthians 13.  I glanced up occasionally to look at them, and I almost teared up when I saw the way Amy was looking at her groom.  You could feel the love in her eyes.  I wish them many, many years of happiness!

 

This was the first opportunity for Dutch to get "dressed" up, and boy does he clean up well!  What a cutie.  Check out my little preppy boy.







No comments: