Sunday, May 20, 2012

Date Night

It's been a while since I've posted, and you can guess why!  My job and taking care of Dutch have kept me busy.  We're starting part-time daycare this week, so hopefully that means more time for catching up on a lot of things!  Meezy and I did get a chance to have a date night on Friday, and it was nice to get dressed up, spend some time with each other, and hang out with friends.  Thanks to Oma being the babysitter, we were able to eat at Jorge's and then catch the musical, American Idiot, at Winspear.  It was a fun show, and great company!  Here are some pics from our night out:

Finally had a reason to wear my Pucci shoes!

My beautiful friends, Stari and Sharon

Our handsome (and silly) husbands

I have more posts to catch up on, and we're having some home renovations done this week, so hopefully I'll get the chance to share them while Dutch is at daycare!  We shall see.

No comments: