Sunday, February 12, 2012

Replacement Purse

I mentioned previously that my dog, Riley, destroyed my beloved green Michael Kors purse a couple weeks ago.  He's lucky he's so darn cute because that's a pretty serious offense.  That purse was my favorite for pairing with brown-themed outfits, and there was definitely a void left after I could no longer use it.  I've searched around for a replacement and haven't been able to find the exact one in stores anymore, or even another green purse that suited my fancy.  While I was watch-shopping yesterday at Saks Off Fifth (they're having an awesome sale through Tuesday, btw), I wandered over to the purse section and came across this Kate Spade beauty:

 
It's the shade of green I like, and it makes me yearn for the spring and summer weather!  It was an amazingly good deal, so I snatched it up.  It's not as fancy as the one it's replacing, but it'll definitely work.  I couldn't resist taking a picture of it with the storage bag it came with because when I brought it home, Meezy said, "It comes with a bag to store your bag???"  Haha, boys. 

No comments: