Sunday, November 20, 2011

Boots are Back!

I'm usually not a big fan of cold weather, but I do enjoy being able to wear sweaters and boots.  I went through my boots recently and realized that they all have pretty high heels and that's not so great for a nearly 7 months along pregnant lady.  Time to shop around for some new pairs with low or wedge heels!  I didn't want to spend much, though, since I know I'll be back to the ones with heels after this pregnancy is over.  I looked at Kohl's and didn't have much luck, so I stopped by Payless to see what I could.  Jackpot!  They were having a BOGO 1/2 off sale, so I was able to pick up two pairs for under $100.  This pair was Brash brand:

  Zippy Riding Boot - $59.99

And this one was American Eagle:
Nola Cozy Wedge - $49.99

I wore the brown riding boots today, and they were very comfortable.  They look good over jeans, and I'll probably also pair them with some of my brown/cream sweater dresses and leggings.  Bring on the cold!

No comments: