Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Favorite Pictures (non-Europe)

I have a frame in my entryway that contains six of my favorite landscape pictures that I've taken on our various trips.  I love walking by it and seeing the beautiful scenes they depict, and thinking about the amazing memories the hubs and I have made while traveling.  It got me thinking about how we've seen some pretty awesome sights, and I felt like going back through our photo albums and picking out my favorites.  Most of them we took ourselves, but some of them are pictures we asked others to take of us.  The number of ones I decided I love started growing rather large, so I am breaking them up into Europe and non-Europe categories!  Here they are, my favorite pictures from travels and adventures outside of Europe, in no particular order:

 Kim, Meezy, myself at Palo Duro Canyon outside Amarillo, TX

Meezy and me at Palo Duro Canyon outside Amarillo, TX

Puerto Aventuras, Mexico

Snorkeling in a cave outside Puerto Aventuras, Mexico

 Friendly dolphins in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico

Kim and I at Coronado Island, CA

Meezy and I at Coronado Island, CA

Polar Bear at San Diego Zoo, CA

Reunion Tower in Dallas, TX

Alcatraz Island outside San Francisco, CA

Alcatraz, outside San Francisco, CA

Skyline in San Francisco, CA

Meezy and I in front of the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, CA

Our photogenic friends, Brett and Lena, in San Francisco, CA

View from atop the famous arch in St. Louis, MO

Meezy at the Peppermill Lounge, Las Vegas, NV

View atop Rockefeller Center in New York, NY

Sarah, Mark, and Meezy in front of the Jefferson Memorial, Washington, D.C.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Kim at Dallas Karting Complex in Caddo Mills, TX

No comments: