Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This is Why

I heard about a frustrating situation that some friends had to experience last weekend, resulting in a large monetary setback they weren't expecting, and it immediately made me want to find a way to make it better.  (For privacy reasons, I'm going to have to leave out the details).  I hate when bad things happen to good people, and I always want to fix my loved ones' problems.  My hubby was outside repairing a broken sprinkler head in the sweltering heat when I got the news, so I walked out there to discuss it with him.  I relayed the story to him and before I even got the chance to ask if we could find a way to help, he said, "How much do you want to give them?"  He read my mind.

This is why I chose him.  He has a giving heart, and he doesn't hesitate to offer help.  I fall in love with him all over again, each time I see how generous he is.  He's incredibly unselfish and it makes me very proud to call him my husband.

    

No comments: