Friday, February 11, 2011

Premium Brands at a Discount

Shopping has gotten even more fun these days with the advent of various online sites that offer premium products at discounted prices.  Some of my favorites in this category are:

Rue La La

Beyond the Rack

Gilt Groupe

I bought some Seven jeans from Rue La La last year, and they have quickly become one of my favorite pairs to wear.  I can't remember exactly how much they were, but they were at least half off the normal department store price! 

 Rocker in Soho
 
Another great purchase from Rue La La was these fancy gold shoes by Guess by Marciano:


I call them my "one hit wonders."  You can't wear them with very many outfits, but when they work with an outfit, they really make it shine.  The retail price is $187, and the cheapest I have seen them on Amazon is $75.  But, I got them on Rue La La for $59.  Love that site!

2 comments:

Jen said...

ohhh discount shopping you just hit on one of my many obsessions! going to sign up now! :)

http://nauticalwheelerjewelry.blogspot.com/

Little Cash Big Dreams said...

I need to check out these sites!