Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Killer Heels

If you don't have at least one pair of "killer heels," you need to get one.  They are the shoes that make you feel like a million bucks when you wear them.  For me personally, they're the Christian Dior platform pumps I bought in Paris last year. 


After seeing the pic, is it surprising the style is called 'Lolita'? Haha.  But seriously, you can't put these shoes on and not feel sexy.  The cutout feature by the toe is very flattering, and the little silver button (one saying C and the other saying D) is a very nice touch.  I think what drew me to them initially was the cork bottom.  It makes the shoe a little more wearable in my everyday wardrobe, instead of having to just reserve them for extra fancy occasions.  Today I'm pairing them with a black pinstripe skirt and a white button up blouse, both from Ann Taylor Loft.

 
I think the thing that surprised me the most about them was their price.  If you try to buy them here in the States, you'll go broke quickly.  They were much more affordable when I bought them in Paris! Who would've thought?  I do also love that the website I linked to describes them as "killer pumps."  See, I told you! 

No comments: