Thursday, December 23, 2010

2010: A Year in Review

It's that time of year again.  Time to reflect on the happenings in 2010 that helped shape my life in one way or another.  As I look back on the last year of my life, I have to say that, despite a couple of hiccups, things were pretty fantastic.  I have so many experiences to be grateful for, and so much hope for many more great things in the future.  In all honesty, even the events that brought me to my lowest were great learning experiences and I can see the positive in them.  Here goes my year in review, in no particular order:

1) Donated bone marrow and later underwent apheresis for a young boy with leukemia


2) Took a quick trip to St. Louis to surprise my hubby with tickets to watch the 49ers play



3) Welcomed a new nephew into the world


4) Did various updates to our house including a new fence and new hardwoods



5) Ran the Warrior Dash and multiple 5K races



6) Watched some great friends get married in Dallas and Las Vegas





7) Took a Memorial Day getaway to Puerto Aventuras





8) Played softball, flag football, sand volleyball, and tennis



 9) Said goodbye to our exchange student :(



10) Fulfilled a dream of traveling to Europe and visited London, Monte Carlo, Paris, Amsterdam, Maastricht, Koln, and Bonn 










 11) Watched a Wimbledon final





12) Bought a new car




13) Cheered on my favorite teams






14) Restored my sanity in Washington, DC





15) Said goodbye to family friends and watched others do the same





16) Broke my kneecap
 

No comments: