Thursday, May 27, 2010

If It's Good, Why Change It?

I'm a creature of habit.  When I find something I like, I don't stray from it.  At my favorite Mexican food restaurant, Ojeda's, I get the cheese enchilada dinner.  Every time.  At Rosa's, I get the Queso Supreme and tortillas.  Every time.  At Taco Bell, I get double decker tacos.  Every time.  At Nordstrom's Cafe, I get the blackened chicken caesar salad.  Every time.  You get the idea.  Some people make fun of me for never branching out and trying something different, but if I'm happy, why change it?  The grass might be greener on the other side for some folks, but I like my current shade of green just fine.  I'll try something new if you happen to order it, but I'm not risking getting stuck with something I don't like.  You might think this makes me boring, but I prefer to think of it as just guaranteeing that I'm consistently satisfied.  :)

No comments: