Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy birthday hubby!

So my hubby turns 28 today.  This is the 9th birthday that I'll be celebrating with him.  It's hard to believe how fast the time has flown!  I wouldn't say that 28 is a very eventful birthday, but I think Jer can look back on his years so far with satisfaction.  I know that I beam with pride every time I think about the life he leads and what he's accomplished so far.  I am very, very lucky to have found such an amazing man and I look forward to the next 70 birthdays with him.


To celebrate turning 28, Jer is getting a new Iphone and we're retrieving his 1975 CJ5 from his dad's house in Amarillo so he can start refurbishing it.  It was in working condition during college, and it was so fun to drive it around campus with the doors and top off on hot days.  Since then, though, it has sat in a field collecting dust and losing function since we weren't able to bring it to Dallas at the time we moved here.  I look forward to it running again!

  Happy birthday babe!

No comments: